Reopening has been great! We are currently only scheduling private lessons in order to maintain proper social distancing, but we are monitoring state and local recommendations and will expand to our group lessons as soon as possible. Overall it was wonderful to get back in the water and see all of our swimmers.
Please read our reopening policies. We appreciate your cooperation with these policies and if you should have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any one of us.
- To start with, there will be only private lessons as we are only able to have a certain number of people in and around the pool at one time For that reason we request only one adult per family to attend lessons.
- Please do not come early and if possible, get your child ready for his/her lesson prior to coming. If you do use one of the 3 changing areas, please make sure to wipe down after with the supplies we provide.
- The play area will not be open and please keep your child with you until the coach calls your swimmer to the water.
- When coming into our area please observe all signage and arrows while making sure to observe the 6 foot social distancing rule.
- When moving about the pool, please follow one way arrows to bring your child to their coach or to retrieve your child when their lesson is complete. For both of these please do not approach until the coach calls you.
- Our chairs and tables are spaced for social distancing so please do not remove or move them from their spots.
- We will have someone on deck to keep cleaning and disinfecting in between lessons and for you if you should have any questions.
- When waiting for the restroom, please remain outside the office and maintain a 6 foot distance from others.
- All of our coaches will have their temperatures taken before they start their shift and are required to wear face masks.
- We encourage you to also wear face masks. We will do our best to stay out of your child’s face but please remember this is a hands-on teaching method.
- Do not come to lessons if you are sick. You will receive makeups any missed classes due to illness.
- We will still be selling merchandise but will do so by pictures. That way there is no worry of everyone touching products before you purchase them.